Monday, November 3, 2014

Keep walking.....


Keep walking…..

You wake up one day and the world is not the way it used to be, or at least not how you remember it. You walk through a valley of pain and wonder if all the walking was in vain….
Sometimes life hits hard, from all directions, with all power and strength, and sometimes as much as we want to grab hold of life we cannot…. Some fights are not ours to fight, as some breaths are not ours to take. We can only live and learn, and give unconditionally, give, give and give …..Because giving is priceless..........
I thought I was giving, and maybe I was, or maybe I was wrong…. But I know I have a lot more to give, until there is no more air to breathe…..And one day I know it will be... just a  priceless memory..... diamonds are made of tears and pain.............


Upside down …. I fail to drown

Upside down
Inside out
Scream, cry, dance and let it all out.
Rivers of tears
Clusters of anger
Heart drying on a hanger ….

Right and wrong
The smell is too strong
Jasmine oil, cold skin
The never-ending fight within ….

Stones and bones
Flowers and trees
To stay in prison?
Or set yourself free?

Just BE ………






No comments:

Post a Comment