Monday, September 9, 2013

When emotions hit you hard ....

When emotions hit you hard ...

Back in London....
I meet a friend and I end up in an emotional paradise, a home of an artist..... I walk in and I feel nervous , all these works of art in front of me....I did not expect this.
The artist , a bohemian man with colorful wardrobe, that sleeps on the floor, and maybe had one too many glasses of wine.... I let myself feel, I am overwhelmed with emotion .....I am not in a museum I am in a someone's home....ART IN CONTEXT....I meet the man I see his work....
A funny character, he steals me from my friends and  takes me to the local pub, introduces me to his friends ...I felt embarrassed and left....
We exchanged few words, but I feel his art talked to me more than words will ever ......Emotion, emotion, emotion......I have never felt so disturbed and happy at the same time.....I leave, I am still buzzing.
I visited countless museums , but nothing compares to this. Art is supposed to stir emotions, and so it has, never felt so connected with a piece of art before....I need to let it out ...
I come home and draw like crazy, my hands are shaking , I can't think straight, whats wrong with me?
Whats wrong with me?

This is what came out of it ......I hate it !!!!!





1 comment:

  1. You have a great way to express anger and frustration!
    Sending you tons of hugs to melt it :)

    ReplyDelete